What levels of support do exist?
There are 2 sources to get support for Medialooks SDKs:
- A Documentation and Community where you can find an answer to your questions yourself or ask users for help.
- An engineering team that you can contact directly only if you have access to full-featured support.
What is included in full-featured support?
- Processing your questions and requests within 24 hours in business days (Monday–Friday, 8-00–8-00 UTC).
- SDK guidance and consulting to accomplish your tasks.
- Assisting in solving problems related to the SDK usage directly (remote access sessions, best practices in using the SDK, etc.).
The full-featured support does not include writing source code or sample applications for clients, but we do our best to help you to get the desired results in the most effective way.
How can I get full-featured support of Medialooks engineers?
There are a couple of ways you can apply for the support service:
- Download an SDK the first time - and get 1 month of free total support. Once the trial is over, the SDK will notify you about it.
- Buy a full SDK license that gives you an annual subscription to the SDK updates and support.
- Buy a temporary SDK license that gives you access to the support service until the expiration date of the temporary license.
Please contact our sales team for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
What can I do without a license?
You can use an SDK as long as you wish with the Medialooks logo overlay on your video. All the functionality is available in this mode. Once per day the SDK shows you a message about the trial usage.
Post is closed for comments.