Levels of the support
There are 2 sources to get a support about Medialooks SDKs:
- A Documentation and Community where you can find an answer to your questions yourself or ask users for help.
- An engineering team which you can contact directly only if you have an access to a total support.
What is included in a total support?
Total support includes:
- Processing your questions and requests within 24 hours in business days (Monday–Friday, 8-00–8-00 UTC).
- An SDK guidance and consulting to accomplish your tasks.
- Assisting in solving problems related to the SDK usage directly (remote access sessions, code review, etc.).
Total support does not include writing a source code or sample applications for clients, but we do our best to help you to get the desired results in the most effective way.
How can I get a full support of Medialooks engineers?
There are a couple of ways you can apply for the support service:
- Download an SDK the first time - and get 1 month of a free total support. Once the trial is over, the SDK will notify you about it, and you have access only to the documentation and the community of our support. No direct access to the engineering team.
- Buy a full SDK license that gives you an annual subscription to the SDK updates and a full support.
- Buy a temporary SDK license that gives you an access to the full support service until the expiration date of the temporary license.
- You can wait for six months after your trial period is expired and get 1 month of a full support.
Please contact our sales team if you wish to purchase a full or a temporary SDK license: email@example.com
What can I do without a license?
You can use an SDK as long as you wish with our logo overlay on your video. All the functionality is available in this mode. Once per day the SDK shows you a message about the trial usage.
You can use the Documentation and ask questions in the Community.
Post is closed for comments.