18.104.22.16872 - April 26, 2018
- All the features and fixes from the beta version are included.
Files and network playback
- Fixed Closed Captions decoding for streams with a non-zero start time
Encoding and network streaming
- Fixed DV encoding problem
22.214.171.12469 beta - April 24, 2018
- Updated manifest files for registration-free redistribution;
- Changed logic of trial licenses for plugins:
if you don't have a license for, e.g. Chroma Key, then you will have a graphics overlay on your video when you use the plugin. For core SDK license you'll get a message box when the trial has been expired.
- Added SFU support;
- Fixed WebRTC crash in case of GPU encoding;
Encoding and network streaming
- Fixed Closed Captions and SCTE-35 triggers streaming and receiving for DVB streaming;
- Fixed bytes order in SCTE-35 triggers insertion;
- Fixed "break_start" event in case a break is the 1st item of a playlist;
- Added "pause.mute_audio" property for MPlaylist to mute audio for the Paused state;
- Fixed audio breaks on switching between items;
- Fixed AJA re-initialization of an input source;
- Fixed "overlay_rms" property for MRenderer specified via code
- Fixed audio staggering issue for MMixer object in case of None video source is used
Files and network streams playback
- Fixed getting and setting start timecode for files;
- Fixed UDP reconnect issues;
- Improved reconnect response.
126.96.36.19930 - March 29, 2018
- Fixed problem with licenses using IMFCreator
- Added support of 4K for Bluefish444 devices
- Updated Bluefish drivers up to 188.8.131.52 version
- Added VANC and HANC data support for AJA devices
- Fixed correct initialization of AJA devices
- Fixed HTML5 events
- Fixed a problem of releasing WebCapture devices
- Fixed CG image sequences playback
Files and network sources
- Improved switching between TS programs and audio tracks in TS streams
- Improved timecode seeking
- Fixed initialization of 4K static images
- Fixed correct frame order in UDP streams playback
- Fixed transitions from a background to a file
- Fixed transitions from a short file to a background
- Fixed switching between mp://-link items
- Fixed switching to a previous item after the pause_last command
- Added "mask_brightness" and "mask_contrast" attributes to MMixer scene elements
- Fixed high CPU usage on the pause of streams
Encoding and streaming
- Added DVB-compliant streaming
- Fast transcoding
- Fixed a problem when a first frame was skipped on playlist transcoding
- Removed Nablet components
- Updated SCTE-35 triggers insertion
184.108.40.20665 - February 22, 2018
Core FFmpeg components updated to release 3.4.2 version.
- Fixed RTSP/RTMP streams reconnect problem on network failure
- Added 'checkfile.update_on_load' property to force updating an item content from a file on loading of XML configuration
- Fixed DNxHR capturing
- Fixed duplicated first frame issue on transcoding
- Fixed Closed captions and timecode embedding
- Added ability to add custom properties to any peer
- Fixed audio/video synchronization issue after temporary loss of an input signal
- Added Bypass relay feature
- Fixed issue of empty timecode captured from device
- Fixed rare device initialization bug
- Updated AJA SDK to 14.0.1 version. Update your device firmware, please.
- Fixed a crash in case of long identification parameters in difficult network configuration
Stream Labs devices
- Fixed memory leak problem
- Updated Stream Labs SDK to 2.1.625 version
220.127.116.1120 - January 30, 2018
- Fixed Avermedia U3 high CPU usage problem
- Fixed Intel Quick Sync issues with new CPU i7 8700K
- Fixed Decklink Mini Monitor 4K output bug
- Fixed seeking problem in TS files
- Added ability to enable low delay when receiving RTSP streams
- Improved image sequences performance
- Fixed AJA Corvid 24 sound output issue
- Fixed problem with HDMI input/output
- Added Medialooks WebCapture device
- Fixed memory leak when capturing [email protected] + Analog Audio
- Improved analog audio capturing
- Updated SDP interpretation to support multiple h264 codec options
- Added ability to await connection with exact peer
18.104.22.16870 - December 21, 2017
- Fixed file duration calculation when playback rate is set to x2
- Fixed MXF files fast playback bug (for exact files)
- Fixed bug related to mask applied to grouped video
- Fixed mp:// link issue with mirror effect applied
- Fixed audio channels gain issue for NDI streams
- Fixed UDP streams async issue
- Fixed IMpersist interface bug
- Fixed test web pages issues in Safari browser
- Added compatibility with Apple's devices
- Fixed grouped items display issue
- Fixed AJA Corvid 24 card output problem
22.214.171.12427 - November 30, 2017
Added IMFCreator interface to create and manage an object in an external process.
- Fixed playback while recording feature
- Fixed rare symbols corruption on preview
- Fixed high FPS files playback
- Fixed ShowItem method called for grouped element
- Fixed signal loss issue
- Fixed black border issue when chromakey is used in MComposer
126.96.36.19988 - November 8, 2017
- Fixed FormatVideoGet() method result
- Fixed MOV dvhd format capturing
- Fixed Apple ProRes format capturing
- Updated SCTE 35 parsing to return XML compliant with SCTE 35 2016 standard
- Fixed mp:// link pointing on paused playlist issue
- Fixed infinite transition loop if transition duration is greater than file duration
- Fixed scale_type=letter-box setting
- Fixed 'object::audio_channels' property for renderers
- Fixed audio level value in received frames on local WebRTC client
- Fixed 'force_native_format' property
- Fixed displaying of characters with diacritical marks
188.8.131.5237 - October 16, 2017
- Fixed hangs on opening audio stream with several audio ts programmes
- Fixed loading of saved configuration containing external audio
- Added 'high_dpi_scaling' property allowing to enable/disable display scaling on High DPI
- Fixed 'SetProcessDPIAware' property that didn't work on Windows 7
- Added 'ice_transports' property allowing to force turn server usage
- Fixed leaveRoom() method for test web pages
- Fixed memory leaking problem on frequent starting/stopping preview
- Fixed crash issue when using low bitrate settings wing MPEG2 encoder
- Fixed PWR for MXF and DNxHD formats
- Upgraded implementation to SDK v 13.0
184.108.40.20653 beta - September 26, 2017
- Fixed possible problems with IMProps interface redirection
- Added support of calling DeviceSet(Video, -1, NULL) to unselect current device
- Fixed seeking on paused SBE files
- Fixed position after seeking on pause
- Fixed memory leak in transitions
- Fixed DNxHD recording issue
220.127.116.1140 - September 6, 2017
- Updated FFmpeg to latest stable build (N-86979-gf4ebbda-Reino)
- Fixed freezing bug caused by background changing
- Fixed image opening bug when path is to file is incorrect
- Fixed network playback problem caused by buffering error
- Fixed discarded stream reading
- Added 'mxf.index_path' property to prevent the creation of index files for MXF
- Added ability for change video bitrate and force IDR frame during encoding with Cisco OpenH264 encoder
- Fixed problem caused by double calling of ObjectClose method
- Fixed internal audio loss problem
- Fixed hanging problem in hardware (dx11) mode
- Fixed hangup issue when many peers are connected to more than 10 other peers
- Fixed memory leakage on closing peer connections
- Fixed resource releasing on closing peer connections
- Improved GPU H264 encoding quality and performance
- Added ability to add Closed Captions to GPU encoded streams
- Added extra 10% bitrate allocation (useful for GPU codecs)
- Fixed bug with renderers having the same name
- Added support of DNxHR encoder
- Fixed incorrect video format detection
18.104.22.16800 - August 9, 2017
- Added SCTE-35 detection and parsing. Added events in MPlaylist, MLive, MFile to be fired on SCTE-35 messages
- Added "audio_breaks" to statistics for easy detection of audio breaks
- Fixed image sequences playback
- Fixed bug with freezing video after switching devices from None to another one, e.g. screen capture or web cam
- Improved performance. Added handling of frames with eMFF_None flag
- Added "capture.external_process" property to avoid memory leak at the fast reopening of screen capture device
- Added different audio processing options like echo cancellation, typing noise detection etc
- Added ability to specify multiple stun/turn server for local and web clients
- Fixed bug with audio drops when switching between two streams
- Fixed frame drops during scene changes
- Fixed issue with pictures shown with "auto" format
- Added Cisco OpenH264 encoder
22.214.171.12470 - July 19, 2017
Important! Since this release you should use Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package for redistribution. You can download x64 version here.
- Fixed 'background::file::stat' property which was not working
- Fixed crash on transition between items when transition type differs from 'Fade'
- Fixed loading flash files with '?' symbol in a path
- Improved audio quality when receiving network streams
- Improved RTSP stream reconnect
- Fixed internal buffer overflow when receiving network streams
- Improved file duration calculation affected by "duration.recalc_on_open" property
- Added dynamic rate control feature to improve network streams playback
- Fixed drops when webcam is being disconnected
- Fixed borders bug when item is partly outside of the scene and borders width < 0
- Fixed mask issue when image was used as input source
- Fixed preview closing bug
- Fixed WebRTC object closing when network was disconnected
- Fixed peer mode checking
- Disabled compilation optimization
- Updated DeltaCast SDK\Drivers to version 6.03
- Fixed x64 compilation problem
126.96.36.19923 - June 20, 2017
- Fixed losing "line-in" value after closing and opening live object
- Fixed high CPU load when is selected as video device
- Fixed FormatVideoGetCount() method. It was returning incorrect formats count when device was closed
- Fixed in/out setting logic (e.g., if out position is out greater than file duration)
- Fixed audio buffer overflow during receiving of RTSP stream with network errors
- Fixed freezing issue after reconnecting to network stream
- Added 'reset_buffers' property to handle network streams better
- Improved CBR mode for Nablet UDP streaming
- Fixed DNxHD format settings
- Fixed DevceShowProps method for Blackmagic devices. It will now start Blackmagic Desktop Video Setup utility
- Fixed receiving of Line21 when AFD/ANC packet is found in frame
- Fixed support for user bits in M_TIMECODE for Decklink cards
- Added Timecode receiving feature
- Fixed isBusy parameter to prevent using the same output device multiple times at once. Now returning correct device state.
- Fixed device closing bug when several AJA devices work simultaneously
- Added YUY2->UYVY/HDYC conversion to handle input video from WebCams
- Fixed some crash issues
- Added H.264 hardware encoding (NVEnc) and single encoding for all outcoming streams
- Added ability to capture incoming h.264 frames without decoding
- Fixed deadlock bug during reconnect
- Added events for indication of reconnect attempt
- Added ability to enable/disable audio processing (previously processing was disabled)
- Fixed MWebRTC_Plugin class dropping frames bug (when not logged in)
- Added ability to disable auto-reconnect to signaling server
- Added "capture.dup_max_count" property to re-initialize screen capture after an exact amount of duplicating frames (e.g. if screen capturing was interrupted by UAC message)
188.8.131.5251 - May 10, 2017
- Updated signaling server address (https://rtc.medialooks.com:8889) in samples and web pages
184.108.40.20695 - April 21, 2017
- Improved HDYC+RGB conversion
- Improved bottom-top ARGB conversion
- Fixed distortion issue when cropping is enabled
- Added percentage based cropping
- Fixed CC corruption bug if XDS data present
- Improved audio only conversion
- Added support of mixing key and fill input signals
- Fixed issue when MLive is inside playlist
- Fixed iniе problem when is selected as video and audio devices
- Fixed PersistLoad() method
- Fixed freezing problem when single item is being played in loop mode
- Fixed seeking bug after pausing on the last frame
- Fixed events deque overflow and events dropping bug
- Added support for capturing DPX/PNG image sequences
- Added WAV capturing support
- Nablet UDP Streaming
- Fixed BMD devices initialization issue
- Added 4:4:4 video input support for BMD
- Fixed CC output in NTSC format (Line 21) for BMD devices
- Fixed loop mode problem
- Fixed problems with mirroring and rotation
- Added support of 2K/4K output
- Fixed key detection bug during undo/redo sequence
- Fixed problem caused by '?' symbol in an image path
- Improved output of incoming stream (audio video rates stabilization)
- Added statistics for peer connections
- Fixed reconnect issue
- Added custom info for peers on signaling server
- Added performance optimization if there are no changes on screen
220.127.116.1107 - March 17, 2017
- Fixed bug related to conversion and overlaying images with mask (for e.g. chroma-keyed images)
- Fixed overlaying of ARGB32 images
- Fixed PlaylistBackgroundSet() method
- Fixed PlaylistStop() and PlaylistRemove() methods to be safely called on uninitialized playlist
- Fixed no output bug if playlist was started with mp:// links only
- Added support of relative paths via 'relative_path'=true passed as parameter to PesistSaveToFile() method
- Fixed background freezing problem after removing last played file
- Fixed DV MOV playback with 'dv' tag
- Fixed FilePosGet() method that returned returned zero incorrectly
- Fixed freeze issue when calling Close() method under certain conditions
- Fixed freeze issue when opening corrupted RTMP stream
- Improved MPEG-DASH streams playback
- Added support for 'mask' device to implement fill & key capturing
- Fixed bug with setting the same mp:// link as background
- Added support of relative paths via 'relative_path'=true passed as parameter to PesistSaveToFile() method
- Increased output frame buffer (3 frames) to prevent drops
- Fixed reference mode for AJA2 renderer
- Fixed output stopping bug when one more MRenderer was initialized
- Updated to latest AJA drivers
- Fixed issue with opening busy device
- Fixed flickering problem on input when Ref device is used
- Updated to the newest NewTek NDI SDK v2.0
- Fixed frame rate control
- Added flash support (requires installed PPAPI Flash plugin for Chrome)
18.104.22.16842 - February 17, 2017
- Improved internal XML parsing and it's thread safety.
- Updated FFmpeg to latest stable version: N-83458-g53234b9 (09.02.2017).
- Added support for Skype and other third-party applications to Medialooks virtual devices.
- Added Visual Basic .NET, Delphi and C++ samples (WebRTC, HTML5 Plugin).
- Fixed infinite loop bug (when removing the file before "last" command).
- Improved playlist stability.
- Fixed "out_point.mode" property behavior when being set to 'wait'.
- Added 'loop' option for "out_point.mode" property.
- Fixed high CPU issue load if no video, audio or external audio was selected.
MMixer: * Fixed wrong mask for ChromaKey in HDYC mode.MPreview:
- Fixed losing audio after EndOfStream().
- Fixed 240 fps video playback.
- Fixed buffer overflow and FPS drops during MPEG capturing.
- Added CC receiving and output features for AJA cards.
- Removed unnecessary time corrections (if FPS correction is required).
- Added device names resolver (DV devices).
- Fixed bug with MS4 cards (initialization failure).
- Updated to last version of drivers.
- Added audio muting on pause.
Chroma Key Plugin:
- Fixed "ladder" effects and incorrect luma order.
- Improved spill correction logic.
- Fixed key spill in a border zone.
- Improved auto key detection algorithm.
- Fixed distortion on cropped images.
- Added "detect.borders" and "detect.similarity" properties.
- Fixed bug caused by spaces in file names.
- Fixed bug with autoscrolling on page loading.
22.214.171.12489 - February 02, 2017
- Fixed minor bug on initialization of "None" video device.
126.96.36.19988 beta - February 02, 2017
- Fixed aspect ratio bug in transitions.
- Added ability to create frames from planar formats (NV12, I420, YV12).
- Improved statistics for objects.
- Fixed freeze issue in files containing streams with chapter thumbnails.
- Fixed first frame bug on replaying of MXF file.
- Fixed LXF files duration calculation (1 less frame).
- Fixed seeking problem in AVI files with a disabled video stream.
- Fixed bug in UDP/RTMP reconnects when a reader was stopped.
- Fixed "pause_last" playlist command that caused video freezing.
- Fixed audio loss issue caused by seeking immediately after switching to another file.
- Fixed audio bug in MTS files playback.
- Improved playlist loop when there is a single file to be played.
- Improved file switching performance.
- Fixed audio and video frames drops during frame rate conversion.
- Fixed bug in live sources with MJPEG format.
- Fixed bug related to switching from to regular live source.
- Fixed bug in chroma keying caused by a mask of negative width.
- Fixed NVENC crash on certain systems.
- Changed encoders/bitrate setting logic (encoders and bitrate are always set by a peer that initializes connection).
- Added reconnect feature.
- Fixed fast re-offer issue (when a previous connection wasn't yet closed).
- Fixed overflow problem with Blackmagic H.264 Pro Recorder.
- Fixed IP camera problem when used with the [http://alax.info/blog/1216 Alax DirectShow filter].
- Fixed rare crash on device closing.
- Fixed negative position handling.
- Fixed NDI bug related to receiving audio only.
- Fixed Chroma Key Plugin crash when it is instantiated in another process.
188.8.131.5279 - December 19, 2016
- Added MPluginHTML for displaying web pages.
- Fixed doubling CC during rate conversion from I to P.
- Fixed releasing of frames when calling MFile::ObjectClose().
- Added IMCallback interface for plugins.
- Fixed rotate, crop, mirror conversions without scaling.
- Improved 50i to 59i and other conversions.
- Added internal buffering to objects implementing IMSource.
- Fixed minor memory leak problems.
- Fixed in/out pointы for mp:// links.
- Fixed mp:// links wrong start time right after adding.
- Fixed experimental.buffers property when working in loop mode.
- Fixed audio only to video only transitions.
- Fixed first audio frame problem (if out point is bigger than duration).
- Fixed loading of playlists containing relative paths.
- Fixed image sequences issue.
- Fixed BMD audio output.
- Fixed audio/video async issues on certain WEB cams with video.correct-fps=true propety.
- Added audio only output for BMD Renderer.
- Improved CC embedding algorithm.
- Fixed BMD 608 to 708 closed captions conversion.
- Fixed losing of a signal on some DirectShow devices.
- Fixed closed captions disappearing in pause mode.
- Fixed AJA implementation.
- Fixed MJEG cameras in isolated mode.
- Fixed BMD device reinitialization after choosing the same device in second MLive.
- Fixed reinitialization bug when specifying the same line-in.
- Fixed memory overflow after NDI reconnection.
- Fixed sending and receiving audio only streams.
- Added 608, 708 closed captions receiving.
- Added 'bmd.h264' recoder property.
- Fixed crash caused by LTC.
- Improved external audio quality.
- Fixed alpha mixing issue.
- Fixed memory only mode.
- Fixed insufficient memory handling.
- Fixed 'audio_channels', 'audio_gain' properties.
- Added 'audio_renderer' attribute info.
- Fixed preview bug when no audio device is specified.
- Fixed audio issue when more than 10 channels are being played.
- Added TURN server support.
- Added ability to get an internal WebRTC object from MLive/MRenderer.
- Fixed MXF duration calculation bug.
- Fixed incorrect seeking on the last frame.
- Fixed wrong DXVA2 enabling.
- Fixed freezing issue during reverse playback of files.
- Fixed crash when decoding DV files.
- Fixed Omneon DVCPRO50 playback.
- Added SCTE-104 string messages.
- Fixed first frames corruption issue in WMV files if 'duration.recalc_on_open' is enabled.
- Fixed AVI seeking issue.
- Fixed UDP/RTMP reconnection problems.
- Fixed wrong playback rate on some files.
- Fixed audio async problem when GOP is too big.
- Fixed skipping of the first packet during decoding.
- Added support for saving/loading indexes for MXF files.
- Fixed bottom-top ARGB files playback.
- Fixed crash on RGB24 video decoding.
- Fixed wrong codec reinitialization problem.
- Fixed custom ANC data capturing bug.
- Fixed DVCPRO50 capturing.
- Fixed crash issue on encoding.
- Fixed removing of .IDX files when encoding fails to start.
- Fixed file creation bug if a folder was specified incorrectly.
- Fixed growing files playback feature for MP4.
- Fixed audio capturing in paused state.
- Fixed NVEnc GOP size.
- Fixed freezing issues.
- Fixed scheduling bug (when there is no items).
- Fixed top-video option.
184.108.40.20658 beta - December 15, 2016
- The first version of the MFOverlayHTML plugin.